You sell. We Deliver. Problem Solved.
Boerman Moving and Storage knows how important inside product delivery and freight services are to your business. The Boerman name has been handling inside product delivery and freight services since our inception in 1926. Boerman Moving and Storage started out as an ice and coal delivery business 87 years ago. Since then our services have expanded. Our local deliveries include windows, kitchen and bath cabinets, pianos, furniture, medical equipment and a wide array of other products. All deliveries are handled by two uniformed men in a lift gate truck and your customer receives a delivery pre-call to confirm the date and time of delivery.
We at Boerman know that our customers are the most important piece of our partnership, that is why you and your customer can expect:
- Daily delivery services to the greater Chicagoland area and Northwest Indiana
- Two man inside delivery and pick-ups
- Courtsey customer pre-call
- Reliable on time and safe inside delivery service
- Warehousing and inventory control
- Visual inspection of all freight received at our dock
- Designated account representative
- White glove service available
- Dedicated trucks available
- Customized billing
- Variety of trucks to meet your needs, including specialized delivery equipment
- User friendly reporting and tracking of shipments
Our 42,000 square feet high-density storage building was built in 2000 and provides a capacity of 1,000,000 cubic feet of storage.
The building is alarmed 24 hours a day and only authorized personnel are allowed in the storage area. A modern EFS sprinkler system and a location of only 3 blocks from a 24 hour manned fire station provides an additional level of protection.
Boerman Moving and Storage facilities are located in Woodridge, IL. We are conveniently located at the crossroads of I-55 and I-355 in near proximity to I-80, I-294 and I-88 to effectively service the entire Chicagoland area.